We wish to inform you that, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR"), as well as the national legislation in force, the processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and of protection of the privacy and rights of the interested party.
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, Vodafone Italia S.p.A. as Data Controller and PoliHub Servizi s.r.l. as Data Processor relating to the "Action for 5G" initiative, they provide you with the following information:
1. The data required for participation in the initiative and provided by you (common data, such as by way of example and not exhaustive personal data of the company and of the legal representatives or agents, technical data relating to the project) will be processed by the Data Controller and by the Data Processor referred to above. The purposes of the processing are linked to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and tax obligations, as well as to allow effective management of contractual and financial relationships.
2. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative purposes and for any collaborations even outside the Action for 5G program. The data will be kept for the time necessary for the execution and / or management of the relationship, and in any case will be deleted after 2 years from the termination of the relationship.
3. The treatment will be carried out in the following ways: processed on electronic and / or paper support, manual and telematic. The automated processing of data is also provided, which is necessary for the conclusion and execution of contractual obligations.
4. The provision of the requested data is mandatory for the conclusion and execution of the contractual relationship, as well as to fulfill the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation, or by provisions issued by Authorities legitimated by the law and by supervisory bodies and check. We therefore inform you that any refusal to supply them could lead to the failure or partial execution of the contract / failure to continue the relationship.
5. Again, for the execution of the contractual relationship, the data may be disclosed to:
• third parties who may access the data by virtue of the provision of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules
• third parties who need to access the data, for purposes auxiliary to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks entrusted to them
• third parties who process data for billing, obligatory accounting records and records, archiving, correspondence management, etc.
The data may also be processed by both internal managers or agents (e.g. employees), for the performance of specific activities for the purposes strictly related to the initiative indicated above.
6. Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, at any time interested parties can access personal data concerning them, obtain an indication of their origin, the way in which they are used, have them updated, rectified, supplemented or deleted, depending on in the cases, request the limitation of the processing and oppose their use by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested parties also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
PRIVACY INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE 2016/679 EU REGULATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA